From: David <davidmacias-Zel9jL5WV+H3RgZPAnJ57g <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: I cannot import external themes
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.web.zope.cps.devel
Date: Friday 30th November 2007 10:10:22 UTC (over 9 years ago)
Hi all:

I'm trying to import external themes following the next steps:

0. Create a new File in the  Portal containing the *.zexp file generated
by the theme exporting tool.

1. Add a new theme:

  ID: printable
  Theme URL:
http://localhost:8081/webgen/workspaces/otrotheme/downloadFile/file/printable.zexp

2. Click on check for Updates. I get the "New theme available!" on the
"Status" column.

3. Check my "printable" theme and click on "Install updates".

4. I get next error:

Error Type: 	ExportError
Error Value:

Invalid export header

Traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 41, in call_object
    * Module Products.CPSSkins.PortalThemesTool, line 1432, in
      manage_updateExternalThemes
    * Module Products.CPSSkins.PortalThemesTool, line 1362, in
      installExternalTheme
    * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 588, in manage_importObject
    * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 605, in _importObjectFromFile
    * Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 66, in importFile

ExportError: Invalid export header

Anyone knows why ??

NOTE: I've tried with *.zexp and *.xml formats and anyone runs.

Thanks in advance.

--
David Macias Carvajal.
Dpto I+D.