Channing | 17 May 18:53 2010

Hello Everyone

I am a female with Autism the Aspergers Kind that lives in Charlotte, North Carolina. With my Autism I have
some obsessive compulsive disorder . My Obsession is Church Bells-Carillons. I REALLY love Church
Bells-Carillons and have loved Church Bells-Carillons since I was 9 or 10 years old . I would like some
prayers about these things below because I have been being treated mean:
1. I  would like some Prayers because I would like to Be Able to Talk to Someone Live in Person that works on the
Maas-Rowe Carillon systems in Charlotte, North Carolina and Everytime I Call Maas-Rowe in California
the People at Maas-Rowe in California Hang up the phone on me- I would Like Paul Rowe the President of
Maas-Rowe Carillons to know I Would like to Talk to Someone Live in Person that works on the Maas-Rowe
Carillon systems in North Carolina Live in Person and I am Feeling Frustrated because I am having a Hard
time with Finding someone that I can talk to Live in Person that works on Maas-Rowe Carillon Systems in
Charlotte, North Carolina
2. I would like some Prayers because I would like to Be able to Hear a Maas-Rowe Carillon System Live in Person
In Charlotte, North Carolina do things like Bell Peals (Like For Example 8 Bell Peals and 16 Bell Peals)
,Angelus Chimes, Swinging Bells, Funeral Bells  IT WOULD REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ME- I would like Paul Rowe the
President of Maas-Rowe Carillons to know this because every time I Call the people at Maas-Rowe in
California the people at Maas-Rowe Hang Up the phone on me- I am feeling Frustrated because I am having a
Hard time with Accomplishing this Goal.
3. I am wondering does anyone know of a Pastor or Music minister in Charlotte, North Carolina, Gastonia,
North Carolina, Monroe, North Carolina, Cornelius, North Carolina, Belmont, North Carolina and Mt.
Holly North Carolina that knows something about the Maas-Rowe Digital Chronobell 3 carillon systems
4. I am wondering does anyone know of a Church in Charlotte, North Carolina where I can hear some bell tower
music in a Church Bell Tower Live in Person.

    If you would like to help me with this because I Feel Frustrated please email me At these emails listed below:
    CHANNING28270 <at> GMAIL.COM
    CHANNING28270 <at> INBOX.COM
    CHANNING28105 <at> LYCOS.COM
    CHANCHAN79 <at> KITTYMAIL.COM
    CHANNING28105 <at> ZOHO.COM
    CHANNING28105 <at> LUXMAIL.COM
    CHANNING28270 <at> HELLOKITTY.COM

These are some Questions I have about the Maas-Rowe Digital Chronobell 3 carillon systems :
1. I am wondering is there anyway that I can hear a Maas-Rowe Carillon do Bell Peals Like (8 Bell Peals and 16
Bell Peals, Angelus Chimes, Swinging Bells and Funeral Bells in Charlotte, North Carolina Live In Person?
2. I am wondering What does the Remote of a Maas-Rowe Carillon do
3. I am wondering could someone show me how the Times for playing the music on a Maas-Rowe Carillon is set
4. I am wondering Could someone show me How the times for playing things like the Angelus Chimes etc is Set
5. Can the music of a Maas-Rowe Carillon be played Manually
  I am a female with Autism the Aspergers kind.I will let you know I love Church Bells-Carillons-Electronic
Carillons and I have loved Church Bells-Carillons-and Electronic Carillons ever Since I was a little
Girl. My Favorite Electronic Carillons are the Maas-Rowe Ones. I also love the Traditional Real Bell
Carillons. I am looking for email and postal mail pen pals that know things about the Maas-Rowe digital
Chronobell 3 CD based Carillon systems and can answer some questions I have about the Maas-Rowe Digital
Chronobell 3 Carillon systems that I have . I am also looking for email and postal mail pen pals that Love
Traditional Real Bell Carillons also and have music of Traditional Real Bell Carillons If you play a
Traditional Real Bell Carillon this would be great I would love to have a
 Carillonneur friend or email or postal Mail pen pal. If you play a Symphonic Carillon with Metal Rods like at
the Colleges Arizona State University and San Diego State University I would love to have a person that
plays a Symphonic Carillon as a friend or email or Postal mail pen pal.

To tell you more about me My Hobbies are: penpalling, makeing new friends and listening to music. My
interests are Church Bells- Carillons-Electronic Carillons, pets, sports, camping and movies.I like
people that will accept my short letters with Question like for example:
1. Do you have any pets?
2. Do you like music?
3. What type of music do you like?

Also if you know of any places in Charlotte, North Carolina that Have a Maas-Rowe Electronic Carillon I
would like to know I would also like to know of Places in Charlotte, North Carolina that have a Church Bell
Tower where I can hear some Bell Tower Music Live in Person and know more about the Carillon System Please
Let me know.

If you would like to be my postal mail pen pal Please email me and ask me for my Postal Mail address at the emails
below and if you would like to be my email pen pal please email me at the emails below:
    CHANNING28270 <at> GMAIL.COM
    CHANNING28270 <at> INBOX.COM
    CHANNING28105 <at> LYCOS.COM
    CHANCHAN79 <at> KITTYMAIL.COM