From: Channing <channing28270 <at> inbox.com>
Subject: Hello Everyone
Newsgroups: gmane.culture.autism
Date: Monday 17th May 2010 16:53:47 UTC (over 6 years ago)
I am a female with Autism the Aspergers Kind that lives in Charlotte, North
Carolina. With my Autism I have some obsessive compulsive disorder . My
Obsession is Church Bells-Carillons. I REALLY love Church Bells-Carillons
and have loved Church Bells-Carillons since I was 9 or 10 years old . I
would like some prayers about these things below because I have been being
treated mean:
1. I  would like some Prayers because I would like to Be Able to Talk to
Someone Live in Person that works on the Maas-Rowe Carillon systems in
Charlotte, North Carolina and Everytime I Call Maas-Rowe in California the
People at Maas-Rowe in California Hang up the phone on me- I would Like
Paul Rowe the President of Maas-Rowe Carillons to know I Would like to Talk
to Someone Live in Person that works on the Maas-Rowe Carillon systems in
North Carolina Live in Person and I am Feeling Frustrated because I am
having a Hard time with Finding someone that I can talk to Live in Person
that works on Maas-Rowe Carillon Systems in Charlotte, North Carolina
2. I would like some Prayers because I would like to Be able to Hear a
Maas-Rowe Carillon System Live in Person In Charlotte, North Carolina do
things like Bell Peals (Like For Example 8 Bell Peals and 16 Bell Peals)
,Angelus Chimes, Swinging Bells, Funeral Bells  IT WOULD REALLY MEAN A LOT
TO ME- I would like Paul Rowe the President of Maas-Rowe Carillons to know
this because every time I Call the people at Maas-Rowe in California the
people at Maas-Rowe Hang Up the phone on me- I am feeling Frustrated
because I am having a Hard time with Accomplishing this Goal.
3. I am wondering does anyone know of a Pastor or Music minister in
Charlotte, North Carolina, Gastonia, North Carolina, Monroe, North
Carolina, Cornelius, North Carolina, Belmont, North Carolina and Mt. Holly
North Carolina that knows something about the Maas-Rowe Digital Chronobell
3 carillon systems
4. I am wondering does anyone know of a Church in Charlotte, North Carolina
where I can hear some bell tower music in a Church Bell Tower Live in
Person.

    If you would like to help me with this because I Feel Frustrated please
email me At these emails listed below:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

These are some Questions I have about the Maas-Rowe Digital Chronobell 3
carillon systems :
1. I am wondering is there anyway that I can hear a Maas-Rowe Carillon do
Bell Peals Like (8 Bell Peals and 16 Bell Peals, Angelus Chimes, Swinging
Bells and Funeral Bells in Charlotte, North Carolina Live In Person?
2. I am wondering What does the Remote of a Maas-Rowe Carillon do
3. I am wondering could someone show me how the Times for playing the music
on a Maas-Rowe Carillon is set
4. I am wondering Could someone show me How the times for playing things
like the Angelus Chimes etc is Set
5. Can the music of a Maas-Rowe Carillon be played Manually
  I am a female with Autism the Aspergers kind.I will let you know I love
Church Bells-Carillons-Electronic Carillons and I have loved Church
Bells-Carillons-and Electronic Carillons ever Since I was a little Girl. My
Favorite Electronic Carillons are the Maas-Rowe Ones. I also love the
Traditional Real Bell Carillons. I am looking for email and postal mail pen
pals that know things about the Maas-Rowe digital Chronobell 3 CD based
Carillon systems and can answer some questions I have about the Maas-Rowe
Digital Chronobell 3 Carillon systems that I have . I am also looking for
email and postal mail pen pals that Love Traditional Real Bell Carillons
also and have music of Traditional Real Bell Carillons If you play a
Traditional Real Bell Carillon this would be great I would love to have a
 Carillonneur friend or email or postal Mail pen pal. If you play a
Symphonic Carillon with Metal Rods like at the Colleges Arizona State
University and San Diego State University I would love to have a person
that plays a Symphonic Carillon as a friend or email or Postal mail pen
pal.

To tell you more about me My Hobbies are: penpalling, makeing new friends
and listening to music. My interests are Church Bells- Carillons-Electronic
Carillons, pets, sports, camping and movies.I like people that will accept
my short letters with Question like for example:
1. Do you have any pets?
2. Do you like music?
3. What type of music do you like?

Also if you know of any places in Charlotte, North Carolina that Have a
Maas-Rowe Electronic Carillon I would like to know I would also like to
know of Places in Charlotte, North Carolina that have a Church Bell Tower
where I can hear some Bell Tower Music Live in Person and know more about
the Carillon System Please Let me know.

If you would like to be my postal mail pen pal Please email me and ask me
for my Postal Mail address at the emails below and if you would like to be
my email pen pal please email me at the emails below:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]