rajeev gopalakrishnan | 1 Aug 05:18 2005
Picon

Re: Q2 Payroll Taxes

Hi Guys,

My name is Rajeev Gopal and my employer has offered me a not so bad rate for going 1099 with them. Initially I was very excited to get going on my own, but now I am little bit scared. Should I or should I not is a question.

Could any one of you would let me know what all taxes (and if possible how much percentage of them) should I pay? I have no plans to set up a LLC or S-Corp as of now. I am in state of PA.

Thanks,
Rajeev