Eileen / Eliora Bat-Tziyon | 8 Mar 17:48 2011
Picon

modern? Hebrew font file for this page on your site?

שלום again, Mr Benner,

Where can I download the font file for what looks like it might be (modern?) Hebrew displayed on

http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/index.html#alphabet

in the text just below "The Hebrew Text"
and above the mechanical translations.

the Hebrew is not displaying correctly on my screen. (Gibberish Roman alphabet characters)

Thanks again,

Eliora Bat-Tziyon

קָדושׁ קָדושׁ קָדושׁ יהוה צְבָאות מְלא כָל־הָארֶץ כְּבודו
אֲנִי לְדודִי וְדודִי לִי
קדושׁה ליהוה את-אליאורה בת-ציון

Isaiah 6:3,  The Ultimate Song 6:3,  Exodus 28:36 (1 Peter 2:9)

"They preached with joyful urgency that life can be radically different... "

Mark 6:12 MSG

http://www.cafemom.com/home/EileenMomGranny

http://www.myspace.com/eileen_mom_granny

http://www.livinginblackandwhite.com/profile/ElioraBatTziyon