From: <JTilles <at> AOL.com>
Subject: Nymphomaniac: Confessions of Male Exotic Dancer
Newsgroups: gmane.culture.literature.bookworm
Date: Sunday 27th August 2006 06:26:02 UTC (over 10 years ago)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Xpress Yourself Publishing, LLC
Attn: Erica Hart, Publicity
P.O. Box 1615
Upper Marlboro, MD 20773
Phone: (202) 528-0450
Fax: (530) 685-5346
[email protected]

Nymphomaniac: Confessions of a Male Exotic Dancer

August 27, 2006, Upper Marlboro, Maryland — Xpress Yourself Publishing,
LLC
is pleased to announce the signing of its newest author, Trevin Green.
Trevin's
autobiography, Nymphomaniac: Confessions of a Male Exotic Dancer (ISBN:
0-9722990-9-2), scheduled for a January 2007 release, is co-authored with
Jessica
Tilles, bestselling author of Anything Goes, In My Sisters' Corner, Apple
Tree,
Sweet Revenge and Fatal Desire. Trevin's debut will be released in trade
paperback.

As one of the countries top male exotic entertainers known as Nymphomaniac,

Trevin says, “I am writing this book, the story of my life, to let you
know
where I've come from, how I got there, and where I'm going. You will
experience
my life, through my eyes — my mental instability, pain, agony, love,
suicide,
depression, and so much more.” Trevin wants his adoring fans to know that

Nymphomaniac is just an ordinary guy, trying to stay true. In Nymphomaniac:

Confessions of a Male Exotic Dancer, readers and fans who are mesmerized
weekly by
Trevin's performances, will finally have the opportunity to learn about the
man
behind the facade.

“What looks good on the outside, isn’t always good on the inside.
Don’t
judge a  book by its cover was a motto I stood by, respected, and lived up
to. I
used to let club owners, clients, directors, and producers think I was just
dumb stripper, who didn’t know a thing. But what they didn’t know was
that I
was a  mental sponge.  I absorbed everything about the business,
capitalized
on it and  became one of the top male exotic dancers and business owners on
the
East Coast.  See, you never know when your employee can become your boss.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Trevin Green, better known as
Nymphomaniac.” — Excerpted from Nymphomaniac: Confessions of Male
Exotic Dancer

About Trevin Green
As one of the countries top male exotic entertainers, Trevin Green is a
model, actor, and personal trainer, appearing in cable network films,
videos,
commercials, and theater. Trevin's autobiography, Nymphomaniac: Confessions
of a
Male Exotic Dancer, is scheduled for a January 2007 release.

Scheduling Trevin Green
To arrange a book signing, interview, book review or book club chat,
contact
Erica Hart, Publicity, at 202-528-0450 or via email at
[email protected]

Pre-Ordering Nymphomaniac: Confessions of a Male Exotic Dancer
For those wishing to purchase a copy of Trevin's tell-all autobiography,
prior to the January 2007 release date, Xpress Yourself Publishing will
begin
accepting pre-orders December 2006. Pre-orders will be available at
www.xpressyourselfpublishing.org only.

Titles published by Xpress Yourself Publishing are distributed by Ingram
Books and Baker & Taylor. Titles are widely available wherever books are
sold. We
encourage individuals to purchase or oder our books through local
bookstores.

All requests for review copies must be made on company letterhead and sent
to:

Marketing

Visit us on the Web at www.xpressyourselfpublishing.org

* * * * *