JTilles | 27 Aug 08:26 2006
Picon

Nymphomaniac: Confessions of Male Exotic Dancer

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Xpress Yourself Publishing, LLC
Attn: Erica Hart, Publicity
P.O. Box 1615
Upper Marlboro, MD 20773
Phone: (202) 528-0450
Fax: (530) 685-5346
info <at> xpressyourselfpublishing.org

Nymphomaniac: Confessions of a Male Exotic Dancer

August 27, 2006, Upper Marlboro, Maryland — Xpress Yourself Publishing, LLC is pleased to announce the signing of its newest author, Trevin Green. Trevin's autobiography, Nymphomaniac: Confessions of a Male Exotic Dancer (ISBN: 0-9722990-9-2), scheduled for a January 2007 release, is co-authored with Jessica Tilles, bestselling author of Anything Goes, In My Sisters' Corner, Apple Tree, Sweet Revenge and Fatal Desire. Trevin's debut will be released in trade paperback.

As one of the countries top male exotic entertainers known as Nymphomaniac, Trevin says, “I am writing this book, the story of my life, to let you know where I've come from, how I got there, and where I'm going. You will experience my life, through my eyes — my mental instability, pain, agony, love, suicide, depression, and so much more.” Trevin wants his adoring fans to know that Nymphomaniac is just an ordinary guy, trying to stay true. In Nymphomaniac: Confessions of a Male Exotic Dancer, readers and fans who are mesmerized weekly by Trevin's performances, will finally have the opportunity to learn about the man behind the facade.

“What looks good on the outside, isn’t always good on the inside.  Don’t judge a  book by its cover was a motto I stood by, respected, and lived up to. I used to let club owners, clients, directors, and producers think I was just a dumb stripper, who didn’t know a thing. But what they didn’t know was that I was a  mental sponge.  I absorbed everything about the business, capitalized on it and  became one of the top male exotic dancers and business owners on the East Coast.  See, you never know when your employee can become your boss. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Trevin Green, better known as Nymphomaniac.” — Excerpted from Nymphomaniac: Confessions of Male Exotic Dancer

About Trevin Green
As one of the countries top male exotic entertainers, Trevin Green is a model, actor, and personal trainer, appearing in cable network films, videos, commercials, and theater. Trevin's autobiography, Nymphomaniac: Confessions of a Male Exotic Dancer, is scheduled for a January 2007 release.

Scheduling Trevin Green
To arrange a book signing, interview, book review or book club chat, contact Erica Hart, Publicity, at 202-528-0450 or via email at erica.hart <at> xpressyourselfpublishing.org.

Pre-Ordering Nymphomaniac: Confessions of a Male Exotic Dancer
For those wishing to purchase a copy of Trevin's tell-all autobiography, prior to the January 2007 release date, Xpress Yourself Publishing will begin accepting pre-orders December 2006. Pre-orders will be available at www.xpressyourselfpublishing.org only.

Titles published by Xpress Yourself Publishing are distributed by Ingram Books and Baker & Taylor. Titles are widely available wherever books are sold. We encourage individuals to purchase or oder our books through local bookstores.

All requests for review copies must be made on company letterhead and sent to:

Marketing

Visit us on the Web at www.xpressyourselfpublishing.org

* * * * *

Writing book Writing a book Book writing software
Writing and publishing a book Creative writing book

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Gmane