racine_sans_bout | 2 Aug 01:02 2006

Re: Clarifications

--- In arealvoodooclub <at> yahoogroups.com, "mariakruithof"
<mariakruithof <at> ...> wrote:

> No. You send some information that
> wasn't very accurate...

I guess your recollection is different
from mine.

> check www.practicallymagick.com

I did!  That's the website of yet another
happy productive member, Michael Lennon,
Bon Houngan Trete Sa Daginen.  The pictures
look fine to me.

> > Now, if Mambo Maureen is not satisfied, she
> > certainly has never said one word to me to that
> > effect.  We all love Mambo Maureen!
> Would she like that, I wonder.

You wonder if she would like to know that
she is remembered and loved by me and by
the Haitian and international members of our
house who know her?

> Meid, was je mond met groene zeep -- as we would say in my
> language. But you don't understand that, of course.

No, I don't speak Dutch, and I don't expect
a large percentage of the world's population
does.  If you have something to communicate,
it's usually considered polite to use a language
both people understand.

Peace and love,

Mambo Racine

Yahoo! Groups Links

    arealvoodooclub-unsubscribe <at> yahoogroups.com