Kenaz Filan | 26 Feb 18:22 2010
Picon

Initiations at Société la Belle Venus #2

I've received a few private inquiries about initiation ceremonies at
Société la Belle Venus and am considering putting together a kanzo
class. I'm waiting to hear back from Momi (Mambo Edeline St.-Amand) as
to possible dates.

Initiation into Vodou is an arduous ordeal and a great responsibility,
but it is also a life-changing experience.  Not everyone needs to be
initiated, and it is not a step to be taken lightly.   If you are
interested in becoming a member of our house and serving the lwa as an
initiate, drop me an e-mail and we will discuss the requirements and
see if we will be a good fit for each other.

- k

--
kenaz filan,
p.o. box 3994, new york, ny 10163 | 917 267 7469 | www.kenazfilan.com