From: Jennifer Schneider <jjschnei <at> mines.edu>
Subject: RE: Need Advice/Assistance for Course in "Discourse &Power"
Newsgroups: gmane.culture.studies.general
Date: Friday 8th August 2008 02:08:30 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Hi!

Given your themes, you might check out the documentary *The Life and Times
of Harvey Milk.*  And I suppose *American History X* immediately comes to
mind, too.  My students often mention that film as having had an impact on
them.

Jen

Jen Schneider, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Liberal Arts and International Studies
Managing Editor, Engineering Studies
Colorado School of Mines
Stratton Hall 406, 1005 14th St.
Golden, CO  80401