From: Juergen Spitzmueller <juergen.sp-zqRNUXuvxA0b1SvskN2V4Q <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Presentations using LyX
Newsgroups: gmane.editors.lyx.general
Date: Wednesday 12th October 2005 15:52:15 UTC (over 11 years ago)
Daniel Watkins wrote:
> I've read quite a lot about using LyX to create presentations, along
> with such words as Beamer and FoilTeX being thrown around. I was
> wondering if someone would be kind enough to explain how LyX can be used
> in such a way, or point me to a website which would do the same?

Whilst everyone is recommending beamer (which I'm using myself btw), I just

want to mention that there is an alternative package, which is told to be
(at
least) as powerful, called powerdot (f.k.a. ha-prosper):

http://stuwww.uvt.nl/~hendri/index.html?/~hendri/Downloads/powerdot.html&mainframeha

It also features a LyX layout file and uses PSTricks.

J├╝rgen

CD: 5ms