Bill Kelly | 14 Jun 11:39 2010
Picon

Re: New member

Hi Rokiah:

Here are some corrections:

I stay -> I live
I join -> I have joined (or I am joining)
I am not influence -> I am not fluent

Bill Kelly
Connecticut USA

--

On 6/12/2010 10:39 PM, Rokiah Mohd yusoff wrote:

Hi,
 I am new member in this group. I would like to introduce myself. I am Rokiah mohd Yusooff. I stay in Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
I join this group because I want to learn English. I am not influence in English.

Our Message Board: http://belajarenglish.proboards76.com

Gmane