From: Syed Khaidir <skyjufri <at> yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: My First Message
Newsgroups: gmane.education.english.belajar-english
Date: Saturday 4th February 2006 08:24:57 UTC (over 10 years ago)
ok rajesh... we are in the same situation.. i also tring to improve my
english... hopefully all our friends out there will help.. tq

Rajesh Kanna  wrote:
  Hi all,

im new to this group and want to improve my english.

hope this group will help me in this...

Name: Rajesh Kanna
Age: 22
Profession: IT
Location: Chennai, India
English Skill: Not bad.

Let's Learn....

Regards,
Kanna

To stop receiving email : [email protected]

To resume receiving email : [email protected]
Yahoo! Groups Links