Syed Khaidir | 4 Feb 09:24 2006
Picon

Re: My First Message

ok rajesh... we are in the same situation.. i also tring to improve my english... hopefully all our friends
out there will help.. tq

Rajesh Kanna <tk.rajesh <at> yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi all,

im new to this group and want to improve my english.

hope this group will help me in this...

Name: Rajesh Kanna
Age: 22
Profession: IT
Location: Chennai, India
English Skill: Not bad.

Let's Learn....

Regards,
Kanna

To stop receiving email : BelajarEnglish-nomail <at> yahoogroups.com.

To resume receiving email : BelajarEnglish-normal <at> yahoogroups.com.
Yahoo! Groups Links