From: Chahbenderian, Estela <estela-otaDDE+/HbEnPIeIwzsxVQ <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Bilindex and authority work
Newsgroups: gmane.education.libraries.autocat
Date: Monday 6th June 2011 12:15:05 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Dear catalogers,

I'm concerned about Spanish subject authority records for Bilindex users.
We are a small academic library in Argentina and we use LCSH for subject
cataloging and their correspondent authority records for our authority
catalog (we have ALEPH as the integrated system and OCLC as the
bibliographic utility). Recently we have subscribed to Bilindex as we want
to maintain subject headings both in English and in Spanish.
My question is oriented to those who also use Bilindex. How do you manage
to control the Spanish subject access points in the catalog?
Thank you in advance for all your help and greetings from Buenos Aires,
Estela

Lic. Estela Chahbenderian
Technical Services
Biblioteca Max von Buch
Universidad de San Andrés
Vito Dumas 284 - (B1644BID)
Victoria, Buenos Aires - Argentina
[email protected]
Tel: (54 11) 4725-7064
Fax: (54 11) 4725-7027
http://biblioteca.udesa.edu.ar/
http://biblioudesa.blogspot.com/

AUTOCAT quoting guide: http://www.cwu.edu/~dcc/Autocat/copyright.html
E-mail AUTOCAT listowners:
[email protected]
Search AUTOCAT archives:  http://listserv.syr.edu/archives/autocat.html
  By posting messages to AUTOCAT, the author does not cede copyright