Knight, Stacey L | 19 Jul 15:53 2011

Re: Colibri book cover system

Thanks to all who replied to my question both on and off-list about CoLibri.  I received lots of responses,
and your  feedback will help inform our decision.

Thanks!

Stacey Knight
Associate Director for Systems & Metadata
Durick Library
Saint Michael's College
One Winooski Park
Colchester, VT 05439
802.654.2402
sknight3@...

-----Original Message-----
From: AUTOCAT [mailto:AUTOCAT@...] On Behalf Of Reed, Melanie
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 7:18 AM
To: AUTOCAT@...
Subject: Re: [ACAT] Colibri book cover system

We also have the CoLibri system.  We use it primarily for the paperback books that we purchase for our
elementary school. We like that you can use it to wrap magazines, paperbacks, or even just the book covers
of books.  We use it for the books that are purchased under our "Friends of the Library" program as well.  It
has been a useful investment!

Melanie Reed
Shippensburg University
Archives/Cataloging