From: Michael Borries <michael.borries-2xSuBjmtRlRm42pztNaURw <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: What readers want
Newsgroups: gmane.education.libraries.autocat
Date: Tuesday 17th April 2012 18:03:18 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Without commenting on the issues (with which I am not familiar), I send
this along primarily as an example of what at least one segment of readers
wants from libraries (neither Joan Scott nor Sandy Cooper are librarians,
and the people to whom this was                sent are faculty of various
institutions).

Michael S. Borries
Cataloger, City University of New York
151 East 25th Street, 5th Floor