From: Jim Tittsler <jim-Dak6GUhEqXKGJGYlWa3Ukdi2O/JbrIOy <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: WikiEducator Office Hours
Newsgroups: gmane.education.wikieducator.general
Date: Thursday 26th April 2012 02:09:44 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Three months ago I set up a BigBlueButton web conferencing server for the
use of the OER university partners.  This server will be closing down soon,
but before it goes I thought it would be interesting to try holding this
week's WikiEducator Office
Hours<http://wikieducator.org/User:JimTittsler/OfficeHours>
in
this older style "webinar" tool instead of our usual Google+ Hangout.  So
*this
week only* stop by http://discuss.OERfoundation.org/
from 2100UTC
Thursday<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20120426T2100>(1700
US EST Thursday, 0900 NZST Friday) if you have questions about the
mechanics of using WikiEducator or want to collaboratively explore
different solutions to problems you are facing in the wiki. These small,
very informal sessions are a real-time supplement to our many mailing lists
and in-wiki discussions.

Jim
OER Foundation tech

P.S.  If you are looking for additional channels for getting help using
WikiEducator, don't forget you will often find one or two of us in the *web
chat* (also known as the irc.freenode.net #wikieducator channel) that
appears in the navigation bar of the wiki.  Activity is sporadic, so if you
drop in and pose a question, wait a few minutes for someone to notice and
find time to reply.  (The regulars lately have been from NZ and Australia,
so keep the time of day in mind as well. ;-)

--
Jim Tittsler                 Te Anau, NZ
 http://OERfoundation.org/