Jim Tittsler | 26 Apr 04:09 2012

WikiEducator Office Hours

Three months ago I set up a BigBlueButton web conferencing server for the use of the OER university partners.  This server will be closing down soon, but before it goes I thought it would be interesting to try holding this week's WikiEducator Office Hours in this older style "webinar" tool instead of our usual Google+ Hangout.  So this week only stop by http://discuss.OERfoundation.org/ from 2100UTC Thursday (1700 US EST Thursday, 0900 NZST Friday) if you have questions about the mechanics of using WikiEducator or want to collaboratively explore different solutions to problems you are facing in the wiki. These small, very informal sessions are a real-time supplement to our many mailing lists and in-wiki discussions.

Jim
OER Foundation tech

P.S.  If you are looking for additional channels for getting help using WikiEducator, don't forget you will often find one or two of us in the web chat (also known as the irc.freenode.net #wikieducator channel) that appears in the navigation bar of the wiki.  Activity is sporadic, so if you drop in and pose a question, wait a few minutes for someone to notice and find time to reply.  (The regulars lately have been from NZ and Australia, so keep the time of day in mind as well. ;-)

--
Jim Tittsler                 Te Anau, NZ
 http://OERfoundation.org/