From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz <at> gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Something wrong with the repo?
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.devel
Date: Sunday 10th October 2010 13:01:24 UTC (over 6 years ago)
> Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 14:54:57 +0200
> From: Jan Djärv <[email protected]>
> CC: Andreas Schwab , [email protected]
>
> It is still something wrong:
>
> bzr: ERROR: Server sent an unexpected error: ('error', 'Unable to
determine
> your name.  Use "bzr whoami" to set it.')
>
> I tried 5 or 6 different settings to bzr whoami, no permutation worked.
> Anybody know what should go in here that wasn't required previously?

Nothing should be required, except editing your
.bzr/branch/branch.conf as I described:

 Replace

  sftp:[email protected]/srv/bzr/emacs/trunk/

 with

  bzr+ssh:[email protected]/emacs/trunk/

I just did it on 2 different machines (1 GNU/Linux, the other
Windows), and it worked okay on both.

Please double-check whether you didn't mistype the new URL.

CD: 3ms