Eli Zaretskii | 10 Oct 15:01 2010
Picon

Re: Something wrong with the repo?

> Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 14:54:57 +0200
> From: Jan Djärv <jan.h.d <at> swipnet.se>
> CC: Andreas Schwab <schwab <at> linux-m68k.org>, emacs-devel <at> gnu.org
>
> It is still something wrong:
>
> bzr: ERROR: Server sent an unexpected error: ('error', 'Unable to determine
> your name.  Use "bzr whoami" to set it.')
>
> I tried 5 or 6 different settings to bzr whoami, no permutation worked.
> Anybody know what should go in here that wasn't required previously?

Nothing should be required, except editing your
.bzr/branch/branch.conf as I described:

 Replace

  sftp://USERNAME <at> bzr.savannah.gnu.org/srv/bzr/emacs/trunk/

 with

  bzr+ssh://USERNAME <at> bzr.savannah.gnu.org/emacs/trunk/

I just did it on 2 different machines (1 GNU/Linux, the other
Windows), and it worked okay on both.

Please double-check whether you didn't mistype the new URL.

Gmane