T. V. Raman | 2 Aug 15:25 2007
Picon

Re: problems with tonight's svn update

Yes, the issue is specifically w3m and its interaction with the
browse-url package.

Study the code in emacspeak-we.el to understand how things work.

Basically it sets up the xslt environment and hands things off to browse-url.

For some reason w3m doesn't always appear to respect the
containing environment -- I suspect mostly because the external w3m
process has already run before the xslt bits take effect.