T. V. Raman | 5 Jan 20:30 2008
Picon

Re: [emacspeak The Complete Audio Desktop] Announcing: The Coming Of Piglets To T...

Read the blog article off the emacspeak blog, and follow the link
to FireBox -- Put The Fox In A Box

    Christopher> Hello, I'm a bit confused about running firevox
    Christopher> under emacspeak.  I'm running ubuntu feisty, and
    Christopher> access emacs from a text console using the
    Christopher> emacs22-nox package.  Could I start firefox from
    Christopher> there or would I need to run it from a
    Christopher> gnome-terminal?  If the answer is to run emacs
    Christopher> from a gnome-terminal window, should I install
    Christopher> emacs22 gtk version?
    Christopher>
    Christopher> Thanks.  Chris
    Christopher>
    Christopher> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Christopher> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change
    Christopher> your address on the emacspeak list send mail to
    Christopher> "emacspeak-request <at> cs.vassar.edu" with a subject
    Christopher> of "unsubscribe" or "help"

Best Regards,
--raman

Email:  raman <at> users.sf.net
WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv <at> gmail.com
Google: tv+raman
IRC:    irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs

Gmane