From: T. V. Raman <raman <at> users.sf.net>
Subject: Re: [emacspeak The Complete Audio Desktop] Announcing: The Coming Of Piglets To T...
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.emacspeak.general
Date: Saturday 5th January 2008 19:30:10 UTC (over 9 years ago)
Read the blog article off the emacspeak blog, and follow the link
to FireBox -- Put The Fox In A Box

writes:
    Christopher> Hello, I'm a bit confused about running firevox
    Christopher> under emacspeak.  I'm running ubuntu feisty, and
    Christopher> access emacs from a text console using the
    Christopher> emacs22-nox package.  Could I start firefox from
    Christopher> there or would I need to run it from a
    Christopher> gnome-terminal?  If the answer is to run emacs
    Christopher> from a gnome-terminal window, should I install
    Christopher> emacs22 gtk version?
    Christopher>
    Christopher> Thanks.  Chris
    Christopher>