From: Marcel van der Boom <marcel <at> hsdev.com>
Subject: Continuation of main section text after subsections ?
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Sunday 27th March 2011 15:02:51 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Hi,

When I'm using orgmode to write out largish documents, I often run into
the outlining problem that it's apparently not possible to continue
text of a higher level outline once subsections have been started.

A simplified example of such an outline would be:

---
* Main headline
  Some thoughts expressed here

** Subheading 1
   More thoughts expressed here
** Subheading 2
   More thoughts expressed here

 I would like to have this text part of 'Main headline', not of
 'Subheading 2'
----

I've looked for documentation or customization options on this, but
haven't found any yet. What I have done so far is turn the subheadings
into lists or surround them by *bold markers*, which helps a little.

The current outlining interrupts my flow of writing too often; it's
getting a nuisance. What are my options, if any, to get the outline
behaviour as above?

marcel

--
Marcel van der Boom  -- http://hsdev.com/mvdb.vcf