From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko <at> nexgo.de>
Subject: Re: R and babel on Windows problem
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Saturday 30th June 2012 05:13:23 UTC (over 4 years ago)
John Hendy writes:
>> (setq org-babel-R-command "C:/Progra~1/R/R-2.15.0/bin/R")
>
> Same error. Also, curiously, =M-x customize-variable RET org-babel-R
> TAB= yields no results... is this the right variable?

That variable doesn't seem to have acustomize interface.  Might be worth
a bug report.

If the error persists, then it doesn't seem to be the R command that is
not found.  I don't know what is involved in setting up an R session,
much less on Windows.  You might have more luck to just install Cygwin
and use Emacs/R from there if you already know your way around Linux.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: