Frank Fischer | 12 Feb 09:44 2013
Picon

[ANN] evil 1.0.0 Released

Hi Evil users,

finally we managed to release version 1.0.0 of Evil. The stable
version will be maintaned in the branch 'stable-1.0' in the git
repository [1], the 'master' branch remains for future developments.

Evil is also available as ELPA package from marmalade [2].

In fact, the reason that it took so long is that I've not been able to
upload the package to marmalade -- I've even managed to crash the
server two times (maybe to contents of the package was too Evil ...).
So I tried for some weeks and finally succeeded today ;)

May the future be Evil,
Frank

[1] https://gitorious.org/evil/
[2] http://marmalade-repo.org