Patrick Streppel (privat | 18 Sep 11:43 2006
Picon

Thesis on Project Management - reminder

Hello everyone,

I know everyone is pretty busy at the moment with the big Christmas release window ahead. However, I would like to remind you about my survey at www.ime-institut.de/umfrage!

Unfortunately, only about 30 people have participated and this is not enough to draw any valuable conclusions from the answers. Unfortunately also, I only have a couple more days to keep the survey running before I have to move on with my thesis (this is a fixed time, fixed scope project thanks to my Professor).

As such, I would like to ask everyone who hasn’t filled out the survey yet to spend 10-15 minutes on it. It would really help a lot. For those of you, who have, it would be great if you could forward this to other PMs as well.

As always, if you have any comments or suggestions please contact me!

Thanks,

Patrick

PS: I’ve put a little blog online with some info on the progress of my thesis. It will also contain the pure results of the survey. It’s located at http://pmforgames.blog.de

Patrick Streppel