From: Patrick Streppel (privat) <streppel <at> psnetwork.de>
Subject: Thesis on Project Management - reminder
Newsgroups: gmane.games.devel.sweng
Date: Monday 18th September 2006 09:43:42 UTC (over 10 years ago)
Hello everyone,

I know everyone is pretty busy at the moment with the big Christmas release
window ahead. However, I would like to remind you about my survey at
www.ime-institut.de/umfrage!

Unfortunately, only about 30 people have participated and this is not
enough
to draw any valuable conclusions from the answers. Unfortunately also, I
only have a couple more days to keep the survey running before I have to
move on with my thesis (this is a fixed time, fixed scope project thanks to
my Professor).

As such, I would like to ask everyone who hasn’t filled out the survey yet
to spend 10-15 minutes on it. It would really help a lot. For those of you,
who have, it would be great if you could forward this to other PMs as well.

As always, if you have any comments or suggestions please contact me!

Thanks,

Patrick

PS: I’ve put a little blog online with some info on the progress of my
thesis. It will also contain the pure results of the survey. It’s located
at
http://pmforgames.blog.de <http://pmforgames.blog.de/>

Patrick Streppel

Wermecker Weg 1