From: gamethyme2000 <gamethyme-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: What's Up With Mesomorph Games?
Newsgroups: gmane.games.piecepack
Date: Friday 15th May 2009 21:10:58 UTC (over 7 years ago)
I received the piecepack on Monday.  Mesomorph had mailed it on the 6th,
according to the automated postage stamp they included.

I saved the envelope - I now have a mailing address for contact, if this
happens to someone else.

Eric

--- In [email protected], "Roger Meertens"
 wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> Although I've never ordered from Mesomorph (the transport costs would be
too high since I live in Europe) I did read about the bad customer service
and bad handling of the orders. I do not know how to get in touch with them
other than via their site.
> I can only say that I never got any response when I offered to translate
the rules to Dutch. They even ask people to help them do this on their
site.
> I hope you can either get your money back, or receive the piecepack set
anyhow.

> Good luck,
>
> Roger Meertens

CD: 14ms