From: Antonio Recuenco-Munoz <yokozuna_79-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: AW: still playing
Newsgroups: gmane.games.piecepack
Date: Tuesday 1st February 2011 20:57:15 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Unfortunately not much nowadays, I haven't got such a lot of time to read
rules in search of some nice material... the piecepack games I play the
most are possibly Hanging Gardens and The It-Crowd. I enjoy Chaos Cruisers
quite a bit as well, it's like Racetrack on steroids. I've been recommended
Alien City but stupidly I haven't tried it yet. There's so much more to
try...

...and beyond the originals I use my piecepacks quite a lot for playing
other games (mostly Jati, Epaminondas and Salta).

Cheers!
Antonio

CD: 3ms