Antonio Recuenco-Munoz | 1 Feb 21:57 2011
Picon

AW: still playing

Unfortunately not much nowadays, I haven't got such a lot of time to read rules in search of some nice
material... the piecepack games I play the most are possibly Hanging Gardens and The It-Crowd. I enjoy
Chaos Cruisers quite a bit as well, it's like Racetrack on steroids. I've been recommended Alien City but
stupidly I haven't tried it yet. There's so much more to try...

...and beyond the originals I use my piecepacks quite a lot for playing other games (mostly Jati,
Epaminondas and Salta).

Cheers!
Antonio

Gmane