Robert Richland | 16 May 20:06 2011
Picon

Re: dictionary

>>>Apologies to all you who follow things better than me but can someone tell
me when the new dictionary is going to be introduced to tournaments? Do I
need to panic yet? And I wonder how long until Facebook take it on board!

Thanks
>>>maria

Hi Maria,

As far as I know, the tentative introduction date for "CSW12" in ABSP/WESPA rated tourneys is January 1st 2012.    As for the intro date on Facebook Scrabble, I don't exactly know.

I have a feeling it may have to be put to a vote at the next ABSP AGM in August, but I am sure that the higher "powers that be" would either confirm or correct this!

No need to panic just yet, but it may be an idea to peruse through the new "under wraps" words so that you'll be familiar with them once they're "let off the leash" !!!

--

RR

Apologies to all you who follow things better than me but can someone tell
me when the new dictionary is going to be introduced to tournaments? Do I
need to panic yet? And I wonder how long until Facebook take it on board!

Thanks
maria

Gmane