From: Robert Richland <robert.popwords-/E1597aS9LT10XsdtD+oqA <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: dictionary
Newsgroups: gmane.games.scrabble.uk
Date: Monday 16th May 2011 18:06:40 UTC (over 5 years ago)

Hi Maria,

As far as I know, the tentative introduction date for "CSW12" in ABSP/WESPA
rated tourneys is January 1st 2012.    As for the intro date
on Facebook Scrabble, I don't exactly know.

I have a feeling it may have to be put to a vote at the next ABSP AGM in
August, but I am sure that the higher "powers that be" would either confirm
or correct this!

No need to panic just yet, but it may be an idea to peruse through the new
"under wraps" words so that you'll be familiar with them once they're "let
off the leash" !!!

--

RR

Apologies to all you who follow things better than me but can someone tell
me when the new dictionary is going to be introduced to tournaments? Do I
need to panic yet? And I wonder how long until Facebook take it on board!

Thanks
maria

>>>Apologies to all you who follow things better than me but can someone
tell
me when the new dictionary is going to be introduced to tournaments? Do I
need to panic yet? And I wonder how long until Facebook take it on board!

Thanks
>>>maria

CD: 3ms