Pekka Savola | 18 Jan 19:57 2006
Picon

Re: Review Comments

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
> We just need to take a decision about if we still want to keep two
> documents, or I'm the only one with that opinion ?

For what it's worth, I can see how having just one document (along the
lines Hannes proposed) would be beneficial, but the document would
need to be very *focused* and reasonably short (15-20 pages or less).

I agree with Hannes that it's important to trim down the framework
document.. regardless of whether threat models are discussed in that
or separate draft.