From: Pekka Savola <pekkas <at> netcore.fi>
Subject: Re: Review Comments
Newsgroups: gmane.ietf.distsec
Date: Wednesday 18th January 2006 18:57:05 UTC (over 10 years ago)
On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
> We just need to take a decision about if we still want to keep two
> documents, or I'm the only one with that opinion ?

For what it's worth, I can see how having just one document (along the
lines Hannes proposed) would be beneficial, but the document would
need to be very *focused* and reasonably short (15-20 pages or less).

I agree with Hannes that it's important to trim down the framework
document.. regardless of whether threat models are discussed in that
or separate draft.