From: Adrian Farrel <adrian <at> olddog.co.uk>
Subject: Re: BGP TE attr last call by softwires WG
Newsgroups: gmane.ietf.l1vpn
Date: Wednesday 13th August 2008 08:57:15 UTC (over 8 years ago)
L1VPN,

Note that this I-D provides the ability to carry TE information about the
CE-PE
link during L1VPN autodiscovery.

The document says:
   In certain cases (e.g., L1VPN [L1VPN]) it may be useful to augment
   reachability information carried in BGP with the Traffic Engineering
   information.

In fact, this is the only example usage suggested for this work in the
text, so it
would be sensible if the working group could spend some time reading the
document
and checking for consistency with RFC 5195 and RFC 5252.

Thanks,
Adrian