Ana Carolina Minaburo | 2 Sep 15:14 2002

Re: Invitation to the 4th ROHC interop: "ROHC in the City"

Hi,

We are working in the IPv6 deployment of ROHC, we have the profile 1
(IPv6/UDP/RTP) of RFC 3095 over PPPoe implementated (RFC 3241)  for the
moment, we will want to participate to your interop test event, but we
want to know if there is another implementation with whom we can interop?

Ana