Leia Fee | 22 Jul 00:31 2005
Picon

RE: my condolences

>Thats a horribly cynical way to look at the loss of 56 lives and the
>possible permanent injury of many others.
>
>So it inconvenienced your road travel?

I'm sure he doesn't need it, but in Phil's defence--I'd hate people to
confuse this kind of shrugging it off, as lack of giving a toss.

No one doubts it's tragic for those concerned but neither is the entire
country going to don sackcloth and ashes.

Things go bang in London occasionally.  Been happening for decades.  It's
not that people don't care, but most Brits are long past getting worked up
about it any more.

Leia