From: Eben Upton <eben <at> raspberrypi.org>
Subject: Looking for ALSA developer
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.alsa.devel
Date: Tuesday 1st January 2013 15:38:35 UTC (over 4 years ago)
We're looking for someone to do some contract development on the ALSA
driver for the Raspberry Pi. Would anyone here be interested in taking
this on? A little background:

Our driver is architecturally fairly similar to a USB sound card
driver, sitting on top of a stream-like connection to a remote entity
implemented in software on an internal DSP. Due to our limited
understanding of ALSA internals, there are a number of bugs which lead
to underrun conditions in common audio applications, and we'd like to
pay someone on and hourly basis to go through the failing cases, root
cause them, and propose patches.

Eben Upton
Executive Director, Raspberry Pi Foundation

CD: 3ms