From: Ulf Harnhammar <metaur <at> telia.com>
Subject: Re: Possible packages - seccure
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.debian.devel.audit
Date: Wednesday 2nd August 2006 19:12:13 UTC (over 10 years ago)
On Sun, Jul 30, 2006 at 01:51:48PM +0100, James Westby wrote:
> 2) I have an ITP[3] open for seccure[4]. I would be interested in an
>    audit of the code.

I have audited it now. I looked for the normal problems like buffer
overflows, format string bugs and NULL dereferencing without finding
any bugs at all. It's all well-written code by someone clueful. I don't
know very much about cryptography, so I have no idea whether the
program's encryption is easy to break or not.

Hopefully I will have time for auditing munge later this week.

// Ulf

CD: 2ms