From: Michael Prokop <mika-8fiUuRrzOP0dnm+yROfE0A <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Request for feedback: systemd backport for jessie
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.debian.devel.systemd
Date: Tuesday 5th July 2016 15:34:44 UTC (12 months ago)
Hi,

here at DebConf I've been working on a backport of systemd for jessie.

If you're interested in all the new features, bugfixes and changes
that systemd received since its version 215-17+deb8u4 (the one
available from jessie) you might wanna give it a try.

The backport is based on what will be released as v230-6 for Debian
unstable soonish. Once systemd v230-6 migrated to testing and if I
receive enough feedback I'll upload systemd v230-6 officially
towards jessie-backports then.

In the meanwhile packages (source + binaries for amd64) and usage
instructions are available at:

  https://people.debian.org/~mika/systemd/jessie/

I'd appreciate any testing and feedback.

Special thanks to Michael Biebl for assistance and feedback with the
backport.

regards,
-mika-
--