webmaster | 28 Mar 19:46 2012

FreeLotto Confirmation "TSN" 3627301966

Dear Stéphane Bénétulier,
This is your Official FreeLotto Ticket containing your Transaction Serial Number "TSN", that you will need to claim your prize if you win. You played at 2012-03-28 13:46:08 from IP Address: 90.84.144.107. This is an important document that may be worth as much as $100,000. Good Luck!

To ensure that you NEVER miss an important prize notification from FreeLotto, please add FreeLotto.com to your address book. WHY?

Why am I receiving this email?
Dear Stéphane, You registered to FreeLotto's Win $2,087.56 Sweepstakes on 2010-01-27 04:36:53. If you no longer wish to receive our FreeLotto emails or Play and Win with our games, click here to be permanently removed from our list.

FreeLotto Win-O-Gram

Drawing Date: Wednesday March 28th, 2012

http://www.freelotto.com

Entry Confirmation

Stéphane Bénétulier Can Win $100,000 Tonight!
There is $100,000.00 ready to be won by LUCKY FreeLotto PLAYERS!

Congratulations Stéphane Bénétulier
You are entered to Win $100,000 in tonight's FreeLotto Drawing! Watch it at http://www.freelotto.com/Results.asp where Millionaires are made!
The easiest way to win with FreeLotto is to play all 6 games every day, in other words you have to be in it to win it! With F.A.S.T. FreeLotto's Automatic Subscription Ticket your numbers will be played automatically every day, this way you'll never miss your chance at winning over $11 Million in daily prizes. Don't Risk having your numbers WIN and you forgot to play! Join F.A.S.T. now at a low introductory rate of only $0.99 for 30 days, put your feet up and relax and let us do all the work. Click here!

Click below to learn more about F.A.S.T.:
http://www.freelotto.com/Popunder.asp?promo=fastfacts
Sincerely,
B. Kelleher
Membership Directorsize=-1>
PS - Good Luck, play again tomorrow!

Name: Stéphane Bénétulier
TSN: 3627301966
Numbers Played: 14 41 12 33 9 20
Drawing Date: Wednesday March 28th, 2012
Draw time: 5:00 PM Eastern Time (New York)
Jackpot Prize! $100,000.00 (Hundred Thousand US Dollars)
Email: debian-www <at> lists.debian.org

Good Luck!
id71647762

Gmane