andy pugh | 7 May 23:50 2012
Picon

Re: hal 'net' command puzzler

On 7 May 2012 22:26, gene heskett <gheskett@...> wrote:

> Something like that, I've been measuring the diameter and dividing by 2,
> writing that down in case I need to tweak it, and entering it.

If you are in G7 then there is no need to divide by 2 if you do it the
way I do it.

If I want 10mm dia then I turn to 10.5 dia, G0 X10.5, measure the real
diameter and then type in the number on the calliper. (And wouldn't an
SPC connection directly into the touch-off box be nice?

atp
The idea that there is no such thing as objective truth is, quite simply, wrong.

Live Security Virtual Conference