From: Justin (jlec) <jlec <at> gentoo.org>
Subject: New Developer: Alice Ferrazzi (alicef)
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.gentoo.devel.announce
Date: Thursday 11th December 2014 15:57:15 UTC (over 2 years ago)
Dear all,

it is a pleasure to introduce Alice Ferrazzi (alicef) as the latest
addition to
our dev team.

She is Italian but living in Tokyo, Japan, to study Computer Science. How
does
this sound? I am impressed about her strength to take this challenge!!

She is also active in in the japanese Gentoo community, organizing monthly
study
meetings. Take a look at their webpage,  http://gentoo.connpass.com/.

Some lines from herself:

I love penguin but not every penguin just the most fast Gentoo penguin! I'm
organizing some Gentoo study meeting in Japan and i'm living/studing in
Japan,
but i'm not Japanese, actually i'm Italian (but I have almost no interest
in
Italy). I'm now studying System Development in Japan for becoming a full
time
worker in Japan. I love to read Japanese books in Japanese and my favorite
food
is ochazuke (お茶漬け). I like programming in python (help my mind feel
relaxed)
and scripting in zsh or bash and making/testing new programming language,
and i
have some interest in kernel and networking. I use vim as main text editor
but i
like to use also cat and nano(from handbook suggestion). My WM is Qtile
with
fallback on Awesome.

Please join me and give Alice a warm welcome!

Justin

CD: 3ms