justin | 4 Dec 22:35 2013
Picon

New Developer: Michael Orlitzky (mjo)

Hello everyone,

it's a pleasure for me to introduce Michael Orlitzky (mjo) as a new
addition to our team.

He already contributed at numerous place as bug reporting, patch
writing, proxy maintaining, sunrise ..... Now he thought it is time to
take the next steps and become more independent.

He is working in IT, but spending his spare time in doing a Ph.D. in
applied mathematics. What a hobby!?! :)

Here are some lines he wrote about himself:

"When I'm not in front of a computer, I like to overeat, overdrink, and
listen to loud music.

I also like to scream at cars which heavily influenced my decision to
become a cyclist."

So please join me in giving him a warm welcome!

Justin

Gmane