justin | 4 Dec 22:36 2013
Picon

New Developer: Nicolas Bock (nickolasbock)

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce Nickolas Bock (nicolasbock) who recently
joined the gentoo dev team.

He is a computational scientist and tries to solve some crazy stuff on
his cluster (ask him for more details if you are brave :) ). His cluster
is of course running Gentoo, which is he is using for ages.

As part of his job he is involved in several projects related to cluster
computing and quantum chemistry. And exactly those package really need a
helping hand in Gentoo, which he is already providing through the
science overlay. So it was time to let him do the job in the tree.

Please join me in giving him a warm welcome.

Justin

Gmane