From: justin <jlec <at> gentoo.org>
Subject: New developer: Yixun Lan (dlan)
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.gentoo.project
Date: Saturday 11th January 2014 17:17:53 UTC (over 2 years ago)
Hello everybody,

it is a pleasure for me to introduce to you the first addition to our
developer team this year.

His name is Yixun Lan and you will already find several contributions
under his nick "dlan" in our tree, for example for xen and autofs. These
and cjk will be the main areas he will work on in the beginning.

Here are some lines he wrote about himself.

Hi all, I'm from China, and living in Shanghai, working for a
semiconductor company. I have been using Gentoo quite long time (since
2003), and also a open source advocator. While not doing computer stuff,
I'd like to listen to music, watch videos, stay with family.

Please join me in giving him a warm welcome,

Justin

CD: 5ms