From: justin <jlec <at> gentoo.org>
Subject: New developer: Alex Brandt (alunduil)
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.gentoo.project
Date: Sunday 8th June 2014 07:55:30 UTC (over 2 years ago)
Hi everyone,

please join me in welcoming Alex as he latest member of our dev team.

He is a Gentoo user for more then a decade and wanted to give something
back to the community now beyond his little unofficial overlay.

His main focus will be OpenStack on Gentoo. So good time for cloud
computing.

This is what he writes about himself:

Currently I work at Rackspace as a Cloud Evangelist but have been doing
Linux Administration for Rackspace as well.  I've been a programmer as
long as a I've been a Linux user, going on ten years.  Musically
inclined; I've played around on the piano and bass but always get
distracted by the latest puzzle (program).

Welcome on board, Alex

	Justin

CD: 3ms