Bernard Pidoux | 14 Sep 23:29 2010
Picon

RPM package for AX25 libraries

Hi Arno,

You encouraged me to build an RPM package for AX25 softwares.
I tried without success checkinstall and went to rpmbuild following
a few documentation and RPM howtos.
I decided to start with libax25-0.0.12-rc2 including two patches from me.
After a number of trials, the learning curve started to take off.
I finally made two RPM packages for 32 and 64 bits systems.
Due to my tiny experience I was not able to make a relocatable library.
Then it has to be moved into /usr/local/lib as explained in the updated
FPAC MINI HOWTO chapter 3.

http://rose.fpac.free.fr/MINI-HOWTO/#s3

Please follow the links for downloading the libax25 rpm packages.

I would appreciate any comment about the packages use and if needed
I will continue the work for patched ax25-tools and ax25-apps.

73 de Bernard, f6bvp