Gilboa Davara | 1 Nov 17:45 2006
Picon

[FC5/x86_64] Clean RPM install; a couple of issues.

Hello Rex,

I'm trying to do a clean KDE install on all my workstations.
Here's a couple of issues I see. (That might RPM-hell the machine)
(kde-testing is enabled.)

A. Please add the following i386 RPMs to satisfy multi-lib:
qt.i386
arts.i386
kdelibs.i386
kdebase.i386
kdemultimdia.i386
(I have no idea why yum wants kdemultimedia, but multi-lib was never too
smart to begin with... and its gotten worse with time :()

B. -kderh seems to be missing (or having older) some RPMs:
qt
arts
kdemultimedia

Is it intentional?