Sergiy Kukunin | 28 Nov 21:41 2010
Picon

S2Ram on Acer 1551

Hi. I get working S2Ram on my Acer Aspire 1551 Netbook. It works with "-f -a 1 -s" parameters. I tested it in console and in X server.

S2Ram works only with noapic kernel argument.

My s2ram -n output:

This machine can be identified by:
    sys_vendor   = "Acer           "
    sys_product  = "Aspire 1551                    "
    sys_version  = "V1.11          "
    bios_version = "V1.11          "

I have Archlinux with 2.6.36 default kernel.