Jeff Johnson | 30 Apr 19:11 2011
Picon is now beginning (was Re: end of ?)

On Apr 29, 2011, at 12:25 PM, Jeff Johnson wrote:

> On Apr 29, 2011, at 12:14 PM, Antoine ginies wrote:
>> Please, this mailing list doesn't exist for that purpose.
>> Stop sending such email.
> You perhaps should look at the motive behind my blunt replies:
> 	Cease this thread instantly.

I have added DNS records for IN A IN MX  5
and put in the sysadmin request to restart httpd and anonymous cvs access.

The records will be re-added when the info necessary to do so
is forthcoming.

73 de Jeff	Mene mene tekel upharsin
Attachment (smime.p7s): application/pkcs7-signature, 6278 bytes