nrdlnd | 8 Mar 00:32 2005

Re: The USB problem - comparison Mepis and Kanotix

I've tried to put the lines from Kanotix in Mepis fstab but it doesn't help -
still no dynamic entry for the card reader so I can't mount it (as I can in
Kanotix). There is so many other advantages with Mepis so I wait for a fix or go
back to 2004.6.

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 09:50 , Bad Dog <Bad_Dog@...> sent: