Solar Designer | 10 Nov 02:57 2005

[openwall-announce] new Owl-current SPARC binaries are available

Hi,

As some of you are aware, we have not been building Owl-current for
non-x86 architectures during post-1.1 development.  However, as we
approach another Owl release, this has started to change.

The most recent Owl-current binary packages for SPARC architecture have
been made available under /pub/Owl/current/sparc on the FTP mirrors:

	http://www.openwall.com/Owl/DOWNLOAD.shtml

With these packages installed, the system passes a self-rebuild test
(which takes over 9 hours on an UltraSparc IIi 400 MHz) with no issues.

I would like to thank Alexandr D. Kanevskiy (kad <at> ) for his contribution
to this effort.

Alexander Peslyak <solar at openwall.com>
GPG key ID: B35D3598  fp: 6429 0D7E F130 C13E C929  6447 73C3 A290 B35D 3598