Richard Kuo | 25 Apr 02:48 2013

Hexagon MiniVM

Hello everyone,

We have released a version Hexagon MiniVM on Code Aurora Forum which can
be found here:

https://www.codeaurora.org/projects/all-active-projects/hexagon-minivm

This is a reference implementation for the hypervisor layer that
provides the Hexagon Virtual Machine which our kernel port is
paravirtualized for.

Please note that this is a really simplistic version that doesn't have
any advanced features -- it's really meant to allow a single guest to
actually run.  I think that some of you might have already
re-implemented these features in your bare-metal work, but maybe this
code will still be helpful.

Regards,
Richard Kuo

The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
hosted by The Linux Foundation

Gmane