Shlomi Fish | 1 Apr 10:21 2013

Announcing New Israeli Tech User Groups

Hi all,

My series of books about mastering UNIX tools (see: ) has enjoyed tremendous
success, and now I decided to take it to the next logical level. As a result,
I have decided to start up several special interest groups (SIGs) or
user groups for the tools that I covered in the series:

* - the Tel Aviv cat(1) mongers.

* - the Haifa echo chamberists.

* Jerusalem.tb - the Jerusalem true believers.

* Eilat.fh - the Eilat false hoodies.

We will soon announce the upcoming meetings of these user-groups on our

Best regards,

— Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish
My Aphorisms -

I have a brilliant idea: a distributed, NoSQL, Webscale™ /dev/null alternative.
I’m going to patent it. (inspired by arubin on ##programming).

Please reply to list if it's a mailing list post - .

Linux-il mailing list
Linux-il <at>