Francesco Allertsen | 6 Sep 11:45 2010
Picon

GMT and netcdf

I've upgraded the GMT (and netcdf as a dependency) to 4.5.3.

This because (1) this is a new version (2) the old sources are not
available anymore.

I've attached the two .tar.gz archives with all the files updated
(without the sources of course).

Let me know if this is the right place to write or not.

Bye
Francesco
Attachment (GMT.tar.gz): application/x-compressed-tar, 5455 bytes
Attachment (netcdf.tar.gz): application/x-compressed-tar, 4183 bytes
I've upgraded the GMT (and netcdf as a dependency) to 4.5.3.

This because (1) this is a new version (2) the old sources are not
available anymore.

I've attached the two .tar.gz archives with all the files updated
(without the sources of course).

Let me know if this is the right place to write or not.

Bye
Francesco

Gmane