King Beowulf | 25 May 18:20 2011
Picon

nvidia

Just an FYI to the list.  I submitted new nvidia-driver and nvidia kernel for 270.41.06 (no changes to the earlier script) and just noticed 270.41.19 was released a few days ago that fixes a few bugs.  I have not encountered those issues yet with 270.41.06 on my GT430.  Also, the 270.xx.xx series has a few libs that I did not capture - nothing critical.  I plan on updating the script "real soon now" and fixing a few niggles.  I have therefore submitted queue removal requests via the submission email link.  BTW, the 270.xx.xx drivers are one hell of a lot faster....

Also, the legacy drivers are on hold for a bit.  If anyone needs them updated, let me know.

If anyone catches any errors in the slackbuilds, or has recommendations, let me know and I'll add then add them to the to-do list.

Thanks.
Ed
    Just an FYI to the list.&nbsp; I submitted new
      nvidia-driver and nvidia kernel for 270.41.06 (no changes to the
      earlier script) and just noticed 270.41.19 was released a few days
      ago that fixes a few bugs.&nbsp; I have not encountered those issues
      yet with 270.41.06 on my GT430.&nbsp; Also, the 270.xx.xx series has a
      few libs that I did not capture - nothing critical.&nbsp; I plan on
      updating the script "real soon now" and fixing a few niggles.&nbsp; I
      have therefore submitted queue removal requests via the submission
      email link.&nbsp; BTW, the 270.xx.xx drivers are one hell of a lot
      faster....<br><br>
      Also, the legacy drivers are on hold for a bit.&nbsp; If anyone needs
      them updated, let me know.<br><br>
      If anyone catches any errors in the slackbuilds, or has
      recommendations, let me know and I'll add then add them to the
      to-do list.&nbsp; <br><br>
      Thanks. <br>
      Ed<br>

Gmane