From: Kevin Pulo <kev-BFmr1EGsMLa6c6uEtOJ/EA <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: SBo rss feed broken
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.slackware.slackbuilds.user
Date: Thursday 23rd June 2011 01:32:11 UTC (over 5 years ago)
The RSS feed on the Slackbuilds website is currently broken.  There are
date-related php warnings being emitted at various points, resulting in
invalid
xml.

$ wget -q -O - http://slackbuilds.org/rss/ChangeLog.rss
| head -10

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings.
You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the
date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods
and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the
timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST'
instead in /rss/slackbuilds.php on line 3

http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">

  SlackBuilds.org
  SlackBuilds ChangeLog
  http://www.slackbuilds.org/
  http://slackbuilds.org/rss/ChangeLog.rss"
rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
  en-us
$ wget -q -O - http://slackbuilds.org/rss/ChangeLog.rss
| grep Warning | sort | uniq
Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings.
You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the
date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods
and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the
timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST'
instead in /rss/slackbuilds.php on line 3
Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone
settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the
date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods
and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the
timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST'
instead in /rss/slackbuilds.php on line 57
$

Kev

--
Kevin Pulo